Using the Obion County Library
1. Click HERE to access the Obion Public Library Site.
2. Once on their page, scroll down until you see on the left a red box. Click on "My eBooks"
3. You will then be redirected to Tennessee R.E.A.D.S
4. On the right side, click to sign in, then you will be asked to select library. Please select Obion County Public Library, and then put in your card # that will begin with the prefix "eobio".
5. At the top of the screen, click on the Collections tab. There you can select the way you want to narrow your search. Choices will be by age group, ebooks, audiobooks, or videos.
6. Once you find something you like, then you can "borrow" if the content is available or put on hold. If you intend to read online, then make sure it says under the title that it is an ebook.